Offshore accident lawyer 2021
|Image from windpowerengineering.com|
Below List Offshore accident lawyer :
- Wright & Gray , Maritime law is complex. Some accident claims fall under general maritime law, while others are filed under the Jones Act or the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act. It is important that you work with a lawyer who knows the law and is experienced at handling all types of maritime law claims. We will take time to listen to your side of the story, identify your goals, and inform you of your rights. Our team will identify an effective strategy to pursue and make certain that you have the information you need to make a smart decision about your situation.
- Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. , An offshore accident is a term that applies to any time of accidental injury occurring on any type of vessel on the Sea. The incident may occur on a ship of some sort, an offshore platform, on a dock, or a helicopter transporting crew from and to land. It is important that you hire a Houston offshore accident lawyer that will thoroughly investigate the claim to determine who is liable and what laws apply. Call Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. for a free consultation regarding your offshore injury claim. We work on a contingency fee basis so that you pay nothing upfront and no attorney fees unless we make a recovery in your case.
- FVF Law Firm , Working offshore can be exciting, but it can also be dangerous. No matter how many safety precautions you take, accidents and injuries are common — and sometimes fatal. Offshore workers can experience devastating injuries caused by dangerous conditions on offshore platforms, crew boats, jack-up rigs, and tankers, and in the ocean itself. Workers often aren’t sufficiently trained and work long hours with few breaks, making the risk of injury even higher.
- Mahone Firm , Working offshore is important and satisfying work, but we all know it can be dangerous. Offshore and maritime injuries happen when companies don’t take the time to: • maintain equipment • properly train employees • or keep premises free of hazards Unfortunately, offshore workers are frequently injured all along the Gulf Coast and the Mississippi River while working on platforms, tugboats, shrimp boats, barges, trawlers, crew boats, jack-up rigs, and other vessels. Preventable injuries happen during diving operations, basket transfers, line handling, slip-and-falls, equipment failures, fires, vessel collisions, and explosions. Sadly, offshore and maritime accidents can often lead to critical injuries and even death.
- Morrow & Sheppard LLP , Offshore workers suffer serious injuries caused by conditions on offshore platform rigs, spar platforms, drillships, jack-up rigs, tankers, crew boats, lay barges, and other vessels. When that unfortunately happens, our firm is ready to help you or a loved one. Our offshore injury lawyers are privileged to assist injured workers and crewmen nationwide. Our attorneys at Morrow & Sheppard LLP focus on offshore accidents that occur in the Gulf of Mexico, but we handle serious maritime and offshore injury cases around the country. In fact, we have handled serious personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from accidents all around the world, including the Middle East and Africa.
- Kreindler & Kreindler LLP , If you were injured in an offshore oil rig accident or lost a loved one in an offshore accident, you should hire experienced legal counsel. Injured workers and families with fatal offshore accident claims can typically recover compensation through the federal Jones Act. This is a specific area of maritime law designed to protect the rights of injured seamen and their families. Select an attorney who is highly knowledgeable on the different types of benefits available to workers with offshore and onshore injury claims.
BACA JUGA :